Still Here!

Monday, January 02, 2012

My blog still exists, honest!

See that previous post from August about Stars Without Number? Well, we are still playing the hell out of it. I need to tell you all about it. But my AP post keeps getting more complicated and more delayed, so I thought I better poke my head in and make sure the lights were still on.

I posted a list of Gaming Highlights from 2011 over on Story Games. So many!

Oh, also, Will Hindmarch is kickstarting an awesome thing called Always/Never/Now. Go check it out!

Good? Good.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says:  

I knew my loyalty would be rewarded. :)

Can't wait to hear more. Happy new year!



Blogger dwbapst says:  

Thanks for the heads up about Always/Never/Now!



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

Glad to hear that mightyatom is still going on and on.

And not to beat a dead horse but... any hope for the Wildlings Guide's kit?



Blogger John Harper says:  

Nope, no hope really. There is hope that the other game that the Wildlings inspired will actually get done. We'll see!



Anonymous Wyvern says:  

I'd be interested in hearing more about your "awesome PTA series concept" that fizzled.



Blogger Helish Lawera says:  

I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.
วิธีแทงม้าออนไลน์



Blogger Unknown says:  

buat anda yang berpikir dimana ada slot online deposit pulsa tanpa potongan kami ada untuk anda saat ini disini. https://198.252.110.85/



Post a Comment



<< Home