So Horrible, So Good

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog is as good as everyone says it is. Try not to be too annoyed with us -- we just get very excited when Joss does stuff. Also, it feels good to give money to artists and not to fucking Fox Television. I'm buying the episodes individually on iTunes so Joss gets an extra $2. :-)

I just got back from seeing WALL-E. I don't quite have the words to express how I feel. Joy? Let's go with joy for starters. If the way I feel right now was a cool girl who plays ukulele, it would be Julia Nunes. I can't wait to see it again.

(You know how No Country For Old Men was so amazing and artful in its bleakness? WALL-E is great in exactly the opposite way. Maybe they're the perfect double-feature.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott says:  

You owe me $10 for the Julia Nunes CD you just made me buy.



Blogger John Harper says:  

And I didn't even link to her version of Survivor. I was trying to go easy on you.



Blogger Scott says:  

Oh, I found Survivor. And God Only Knows. And about eight other ones. Either stop recommending stuff, or stop having good taste. You can't have it both ways. I've got a family to feed, plus I already have a comic book habit *and* a photography habit to support. Think of the children! And the cameras!

Please post a list of your Top 10 Episodes of "Just The Ten Of Us", or we're through.



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

That was $15 for me, being a dirty foreigner. I'm just a sucker for a girl with a ukulele. Thanks goodness for the weak dollar.



Post a Comment



<< Home