A Year of Blackbird

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Lady Blackbird.

Thanks for the support, everyone! The official way to celebrate is to play the game. :)

My local group is playing Apocalypse World right now, though, so this is what we're doing tomorrow night:
An operator, driver, and savvyhead are hired to transport a skinner and battlebabe across the wastelands, on the run from some badness at home.

Can they find the freehold of the infamous wasteland bandit, Flint, before Carlowe's boys catch up to them?


Ha!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger John Powell says:  

Congrats John! We're having a getaway to the ocean this weekend to celebrate my 45th birthday and my mother-in-law's 70th. About 20 family members, including all the kids. I'm sure we'll get the chance to corrupt^h^h^h^h^h inculcate^h^h^h^h^h have fun playing LB with the nieces and nephews...

Any more thought given to print publishing?



Blogger John Harper says:  

Cool, John.

I'm still planning on an LB print run using MagCloud. I'm thinking about printing up a bunch and leaving them scattered around the RPG room at PAX. :)



Blogger John Powell says:  

That would be cool - I'd buy a stack myself to hand out a xmas and birthdays.



Blogger Jack Guignol says:  

Hello there, I just wanted to thank you for writing Lady Blackbird. I've really enjoyed it and it also inspired me to write a hack of it to emulate the Gothic fiction of the 18th century.

Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it.



Blogger John Harper says:  

Hi Jack! I'd love to see your 18th c. hack.



Blogger Jack Guignol says:  

Let me know how I can get it to you!



Post a Comment



<< Home