A Winner is Me

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yes, one of my game ideas ("44") has won Matt Snyder's "Game for Hire" contest. I received the golden email this morning:
Greetings to you, the lucky winner of this Game For Hire from Mr. Matt Snyder.

Post this on your blog at your earliest convenience on Dec. 1. Do not be late.

You may share with your game group, and confirm with them that they are willing to playtest "44."

In your wildest dreams you could not imagine the marvelous suprises that await you!

I was then whisked away on a magical tour of a large RPG factory and was serenaded by several small men.

I'm very happy to have won, and I can't wait to see what Matt does with the concept.

UPDATE: Today is Matt Snyder Day here at Mighty Atom Headquarters. I just received Nine Worlds in the mail. Gods, it is lovely and amazing. I'm reading it right now and I can't stop grinning. Wonderful, wonderful work, Matt.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown says:  

WOOT WOOT!

I can't wait to playtest this idea.



Blogger Philip says:  

Color me unsurprised.

Congratulations!



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

Sounds cool. Congrats



Blogger Unknown says:  

Any new information on this?



Blogger John Harper says:  

I don't think Matt will see your comment, Mark, so I'll answer:

Check out Matt's blog. He's posted a few updates, but as far as I know, 44 is on the back burner until Dust Devils Revised goes to print.



Post a Comment



<< Home