Agon :: Shadowrun Conversion

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I've been thinking a lot about Shadowrun lately, and that means I'll probably have to run it sometime soon. But nothing can make me use the SR system again (I'm free!), so I've decided to put Agon on the stove and start cooking up some conversion goodness.

Stop on by and check it out:
http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=7125959

Shreyas, this will probably be something like that in-depth system-conversion analysis thing that we started over on your blog. I'm especially interested in your input.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred says:  

Very smart doing this conversion in the open on RPG.net. I feel like I've been pretty good at milking RPG.net for maximum effect, but dang, there's another way to make use of it. They LOVE alterna-settings over there; why didn't I think of creating one *there*? :)



Blogger John Harper says:  

Thanks, Fred.

Your and Judd's open work on RPG.net was my inspiration, in fact.



Blogger Shreyas says:  

Bonus! I just noticed this (Had some computer troubles and stopped following my feeds for a while). Will keep an eye on it.



Post a Comment



<< Home