A long time ago...
Wednesday, October 10, 2007Matt Wilson and I were having fun writing oracle entries (in the style of In A Wicked Age) over email today.
- A princess in exile, the keeper of a powerful secret coveted by the wicked.
- The master of a dark order, more machine than man, twisted and evil.
- The commander of a massive battlestation, supremely confident in its powers, heedless of unseen dangers.
- A tough Corellian smuggler, captain of a fast ship, deep in debt to a crime lord.
- A tenacious droid, entrusted with a crucial mission.
- An ancient weapon of light, destined to find the hand of its rightful owner.
- A bug-eyed bounty hunter, determined to rise in the ranks.
- A disfigured outlaw, on the run, with a death sentence on twelve systems.
- A newly-appointed fleet admiral, promoted by the death of his superior.
- An alien spy, trading secrets to the military government of a desert world.
- The local spaceport, a wretched hive of scum and villainy.