Mouse Guard Shadowrun Hack
Wednesday, April 14, 2010It's still a work in progress.
MG is a great fit for Shadowrun, duh. Team play, mission-based, fighting for what you believe in (in the cyberpunk sense) a world hostile to the "little guys."
Here are the hacks:
- Nature = Edge.
- Will = Mind. Health = Body.
- Truncated skill list. Only 9 skills, representing all of the Shadowrun jobs.
- Skill-Softs! These are wises that you can slot before each mission. Like Kung-Fu, Helicopter, Security Systems, etc. You get 1, 2, or 3, depending on your runner experience level.
- Degree of success is spent on stylish/cool actions.
- No Recruitment yet. I'm doing pregen characters, so I don't need to re-write the full Recruitment questionnaire.
More to come as I chop away at it.