Playtesting is underway

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Playtesting for Stranger Things has begun. I ran a game on Sunday for Tony, Phil, and Wilhelm. It was a success. You can read a bit about it here and here.

Clinton, Chris, Ricardo, Joe, Mischa, and Darren are testing too. They each have their own group, so that's a lot of folks. I'm very pleased.

Also, got the first piece of art from Adam Black, and damn... it's hot. No one was surprised. You have to wait and see it in the book though. How's that for a tease?

UPDATE: And Roger! Roger and his group are also playtesting.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Philip says:  

Well, most people have to wait to see it in the book.



Blogger RogerT says:  

Hey,

Don't forget that I'm playtesting it too ;)

And really excited about it too!!!



Blogger RogerT says:  

Thanks John,

Gotta good chuckle when I read the update. One of these years we gotta get together and play in person. I keep threatening to visit Tony (and then never leave - I love Seattle).



Blogger John Harper says:  

Yes. You must come visit and play with us. ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US...



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

Will this puppy be out for Gen Con?



Blogger John Harper says:  

Sadly, no... not out for Gen Con. However! I have heard rumors that people will be running the game at Gen Con. Go to the Forge booth and start shouting STRANGER THINGS at the top of your lungs. That should do it.



Blogger John Harper says:  

Oh! And! I will try to get a finished PDF into the hands of at least four Gen Con attendees, so you may get to see the full game if one of those kind souls prints it out and brings it along.



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

Clinton,

I'm there.

Judd



Blogger Ed H says:  

Joe has vowed to run it too. :)

He and I will crash your game too if we can find ya and you're open to it, Clinton.



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

Making them wait to see my crappy art until the book comes out...heh. You sick bastard. :)

Adam



Blogger John Harper says:  

Crappy? Dude, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Otherwise my acid ninjas will have to teach you a lesson.



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

*Acid* ninjas? Jesus.

Remind me never to steal your lunch money, dude. :)

Adam



Post a Comment



<< Home